Data driven field plans, measurable results.
Progressive campaigns, particularly for candidates running for the first time, are often at a resource disadvantage. Nowhere is that more evident than in the early stages of creating your field plan. Want voter data? You may feel pressured to jump through political party hoops or spend a lot of money on third-party vendors. Need early polling to help you refine your plan? Consultants can charge tens of thousands for that. Looking for tools to help you organize your volunteers? How much money are you willing to spend?
At Erehwon Atlas, we’ve been working on progressive campaigns long enough to know that this can be a frustrating part of getting started. However, we have learned a few tricks that will make this much more manageable. You don’t need to spend a lot of money upfront on data. There are excellent free tools out there that can help you organize your field events and volunteers. We have partnered with Change Research to provide affordable polling at a fraction of what a consultant will charge. Our digital tools, including Petition Atlas, will help you get a head start collecting your signatures and getting on the ballot.
Erehwon Atlas can provide you with:
- Guidance for navigating the legal and financal requirements for setting up your campaign.
- Assistance on getting your voter data and making the most of it early in your campaign.
- Setting up a field plan to break out the best way to make sure you reach your voters’ universe with texts, phone calls, and door knocking.
- Options for early polling and deep listening campaigns that won’t break your bank (and may actually save you money in the long run).
- Petition Atlas software to help you organize your petitions, check them for accuracy, and keep track of your progress.
- Worried about how house parties and door-knocking may change in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19? We have experience with digital campaigns and tools that can help you.